NPK/ DAP Fertilizer Project in Nellore District in Andhra Pradesh
KRIBHCO is setting up a State of the art NPK fertilizer plant with an annual capacity 1.2 million MT near Krishnapatnam Port on East coast of India. The Project is proposed to be set up in Joint Venture with M/s OCP Morocco, who are a leading global Phosphoric Acid supplier. Various pre-project activities have been completed after taking over of the possession of the project site at Nellore. Expert Appraisal Committee of Ministry of Environment has recommended Environment Clearance for the project.
On 1 February 2017, KRIBHCO issued Invitation to bid (ITB) for selection of EPC Contractor for execution of the project on Lump Sum Turn Key (LSTK) basis. The Project scope consists of:
(A) Grass-root NPK fertilizer complex & associated facilities
• 1.2 MMTPY NPK Fertilizer Plant having two streams with capability to produce various NPK grades with micro-nutrients like Mg, Zn, B etc
• Raw material storage, product storage, bagging, rail/ road loading facilities, all offsite facilities / supporting facilities etc.
• 132/11 KV Electrical Substation
(B) Port & Associated Facilities
• Ship Unloading facilities for Phosphoric Acid and Ammonia at Krishnapatnam Port
• Pipelines for Phosphoric Acid and Ammonia from ship berth to Port Storage (approx 02km)
• Cryogenic Ammonia storage tanks: 2 X 15,000 MT
• Phosphoric Acid tanks: 3 x 12,500 MT
• Pipelines for Phosphoric Acid and Ammonia from port storage to plant site (approx 18 km).
• Electrical Substation of 33 KV.