KRISHAK BHARATI COOPERATIVE LIMITED (KRIBHCO), a multi state cooperative organization with its operation on PAN India and international basis, invites application from the Indian Citizen eligible candidates for the Post of Chief Manager (Instrumentation) in grade 'E' in the pay scale of Rs. 1,10,000/- - 3% - Rs. 2,40,000/- for grade 'E' with Industrial DA and perks of Basic Pay and other allowances/facilities like CPF, Group Gratuity, Group Life Insurance, Pension, Medical facilities for self and dependent family members and Housing, Conveyance, Computer and Education Loan for children along with proper career growth.
Details of Qualification, Experience & age for the above Post are as follows
Qualification: Full Time B.E. (Instrumentation) / B. Tech (Instrumentation) with First Class from a recognized Institute/ University
Experience: Minimum 19 years of relevant working experience (post-qualification) for grade as on 31st May, 2022 in a large scale continuously operating process industry like fertilizers, petrochemicals, refinery, captive power plant etc.
Preference will be given to candidates having in line executive experience in Fertilizer Industry.
Age Limit: Maximum 46 years as on 31st May, 2022.
No. of Position: One (01) for Hazira, Plant, Surat.
Department: Instrumentation Maintenance
Pay Scale: Rs. 1,10,000/- - 3% - Rs. 2,40,000/- with Industrial DA + Other allowances & benefits.
Source of Recruitment: Press Advertisement
Mode of selection: Personal Interview.
• Chief Manager (Instrumentation) should be responsible for ensuring smooth functioning of Instrumentation department with effective maintenance, planning, procurement, innovations and execution. This involves having knowledge and experience of maintenance, troubleshooting of DCS/ ESD / PLC, Analysers, control valves, Compressor controls, Field & control room Instrumentation, to lead the team to carry out the routine, preventive, predictive, critical and breakdown & shutdown maintenance activities. He/ She shall be conversant with IMS/ISO procedures, Calibrations procedures,shut down /trip event reports, accreditation procedure for instruments, safety procedure, statutory compliance, hazardous area classifications etc. He/ She should have an experience for preparation of budget, contract, procurement documents /specifications and shall be able to lead and execute plant modifications and in-house projects.
• He/ She shall have ability to lead a team, participate in development of the subordinates and meet challenges on day to day basis and on odd hours to ensure availability of various Instrumentation Systems. He/ She shall be able to coordinate with peer departments and higher management to meet the organization goal.
How to apply: Eligible and interested candidate would be required to apply online only through “Careers” page on KRIBHCO’s website. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Before applying the candidate should ensure that He/She fulfill all the eligibility norms. Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or even after joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria at any stage.
Before registering on the website, the candidate should possess the following:
1. Valid E-mail ID, which should remain valid for at least one year.
2. Latest passport size photograph on a white background (jpg or jpeg file only upto 100 kb) for uploading with the application form.
3. Photograph of signature on a white background in digital format (jpg or jpeg file only upto 100 kb) for uploading with the application form.
4. Scanned copy of Aadhar Card for uploading (jpg or jpeg or pdf file only upto 100 kb each) with the application form.
5. Scanned copy of all work experiences in a single pdf file (upto 500 kb) for uploading with the application form.
6. Scanned copy of latest pay slip of current employer for uploading (jpg or jpeg or pdf file only upto 100 kb each) with the application form.
7. Scanned copy of all the degrees/ certificates (10th, 12th, Professional Degree, any other qualification/ professional certificate) in a single pdf file (upto 500 kb) for uploading with the application form
Filling up of Application - Go to “Careers” section at www.kribhco.net. Read the instructions carefully to be sure about candidate’s eligibility. Click on the link for “ New User Registration ” / “ Registered User ”. Fill up the online application form appropriately. Ensure the information provided is correct by checking the “ Preview ” page and then submit.
• All correspondence with candidate shall be done only on the registered E-mail ID/mobile no. provided by candidate.
• Candidate is required not to send any document by post to KRIBHCO.
For any correspondence mark a mail to "email@example.com"
KRIBHCO Management reserves the right to accept / reject any or all applications without assigning any reason thereof.
“ Please read the general instructions carefully before applying “
Last date for submission of online application is 20th August 2022