Krishak Bharati Cooperative Limited (KRIBHCO) invites applications from candidates for engaging Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 (as amended from time to time). The detailed specifications regarding each post/discipline is as under:
||Upper Age Limit
||Period of Apprenticeship
||Attendant Operator (CP) / Laboratory Assistant (CP)
||B.Sc. (Chemistry main with Physics & Maths) from recognized University with minimum 60 % marks in aggregate. *
||Maximum 23 Yrs. as on 31.07.2020
||Diploma Engineer Apprentice
(Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Civil, Computer and Electronics & Communication)
||3 Years full time Diploma in respective discipline from a recognized University with minimum 60 % marks in aggregate. *
||Maximum 23 Yrs. as on 31.07.2020
||Trade Apprentice (Maintenance Mechanic Chemical Plant (MMCP), Instrument Mechanic Chemical Plant (IMCP), Electrician & Fitter)
||SSC+ ITI recognized by NCVT/State Govt. in respective trade with minimum 60 % marks in aggregate. *
||Maximum 20 yrs. as on 31.07.2020
* The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma/ITI and as awarded in the final qualifying examinations will be calculated based on the practice followed by the University / Institution from where the candidate has obtained the Degree / Diploma/ITI Certificate.
In case the candidate is awarded grades / CGPA instead of marks, equivalent percentage shall be calculated based on the conversion to percentage criteria as followed by the respective University / Institutions from where he / she has obtained the Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma/ITI.
1. KRIBHCO Management reserves the right to accept / reject any or all applications without assigning any reason thereof.
2. For each candidate, a unique id i.e. a Reference Number will be created on successful submission of application on our website www.kribhco.net and it is mandatory to mention this Reference Number in each communication during the process. The application once submitted by the applicant cannot be edited further.
3. Candidates can apply for one post only. Candidates applying for more than one post will not be considered for any post and their applications will be summarily rejected. Further, only one mobile number and one email ID can be used for applying. The same mobile number and email ID cannot be used by any other candidate for filling online application for this notification.
4. No other mode of application shall be accepted. (Applications submitted online will only be entertained)
5. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to log on to the website on account of any technical problem.
6. KRIBHCO does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of KRIBHCO
7. Online application will be accepted from 21st January 2021 (10:00 Hours) to 4th February 2021 (18:00 Hours) only.
8. After successful submission of Online Application, the candidate must take a print out of the filled-in online application for future reference.
9. For any correspondence, mark a mail to "email@example.com"
10. Use latest version of Google Chrome browser for filling the online application.
" Please read the general instructions carefully before applying "
Last date of receipt of online application is 4th February 2021 (Till 18:00 Hours)
1) On successful completion of Apprenticeship period, candidates shall be relieved from the respective work area & KRIBHCO shall have no obligation to offer regular employment to Apprentices during and/or after the completion of the apprenticeship period.
2) Registration of Contract: The Selected candidates will be required to enter with a contract of Apprenticeship with KRIBHCO as required under the Apprentices Act, 1961. Therefore, before filling up the application form, the candidates are required to register themselves as per their trades or disciplines in the respective Boards. For the candidates applying for Diploma Post, they have to register themselves at Board of Apprenticeship Training (www.mhrdnats.gov.in) and those candidates applying for the posts of B.Sc. and ITI have to register themselves at Regional Directorate of Apprenticeship Training (www.apprenticeship.gov.in). After successful registration with the above Boards, a registration number will be generated and the candidate has to mention this registration number while applying for the posts in the Online Application Form.
3) The candidates who have previously undergone Apprenticeship Training or are presently undergoing Apprenticeship Training or registered for Apprenticeship Training under the Apprentices Act, 1961 elsewhere are not eligible to apply.
4) The Apprentices engaged will be governed under the provisions of The Apprentices Act, 1961.
5) The apprentices are eligible for monthly stipend as per The Apprenticeship Act 1961 as amended from to time to time during their engagement period.
6) The Year of passing of qualifying examination by the candidate applying for the posts should be 2018 or 2019 or 2020. The candidates who have passed examination before 2018 shall not be considered eligible for applying.
7) Date of Birth will be taken as that mentioned in the birth certificate / Certificate of Class X or equivalent examination. No other proof for date of birth shall be accepted. The applicant must fill ‘His/Her Name and Father's Name’ exactly the same as appearing in their educational qualification certificate(s) and therefore, they should keep their 10th class and other educational Qualification Certificates ready with them, while filling up the Application Form on-line to avoid any mistake.
8) Candidates with qualification acquired through Distance Learning Mode or Part Time Mode or Correspondence Mode shall not be considered.
9) After uploading the photograph/ signature in the online application form candidates should check that the images are clear and have been uploaded correctly. In case the photograph or signature is not prominently visible, the candidate may edit his/ her application and re-upload his/ her photograph or signature, prior to submitting the form. If the face in the photograph or signature is unclear the candidate’s application may be rejected.
10) No change of data after submission of final online submission of application is allowed. Request for change of mailing address / discipline / qualification once declared on the KRIBHCO web portal will not be entertained.
11) Applications/Registration which are incomplete or not fulfilling the eligibility criteria shall not be considered “Eligible” and treated as “Rejected”.
12) Termination of Contract: After completion of such apprenticeship training for stipulated period, the Apprenticeship Contract shall automatically cease. Any act of indiscipline on the part of the apprentices during the apprenticeship is subject to cancellation of the training.
13) In case it is found at any stage of engagement or thereafter, that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are found even after engagement, his/her engagement is liable to be terminated.
14) Engagement of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Apprentices Act, 1961. All such engagement will also be subject to all relevant Rules/policies/guidelines of KRIBHCO.
15) The exact date, time and venue of the written test and call letter of the eligible candidates will be informed through Post/E-Mail/SMS.
Posts for Engaging Apprentices at KRIBHCO Plant, Hazira, Surat:-
1. Attendant Operator (CP) / Laboratory Assistant (CP) (B.Sc. with Chemistry as main subject and physics and maths as auxilary subject)
2. Diploma Engineer Apprentice (Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Civil, Computer and Electronics & Communication.
3. Trade Apprentice MMCP, IMCP, Electrician & Fitter