ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR Chief Manager (MKTG)
Qualification: Ph.D. (Agronomy)/ Soil Science/ Agri Extn MBA (Full Time)/ PGDBM (Marketing/Agriculture Mktg) + B.Sc. (Agri.) at Grad Level (PGDBM should be two years full time recognized as MBA by UGC/AICTE).
Experience: Minimum of 19 years (post-qualification) relevant experience as on 30th April, 2023 in Marketing discipline of a large scale continuously operating process industry like fertilizers, petrochemicals, refinery, power and steel etc.
Age Limit: Maximum 46 years as on 30th April, 2023
*Age relaxation may be considered for suitable applications having more years of relevant work experience.
No. of Position: One (01) for Central Marketing Office, Noida.
Pay Scale: Rs. 1,10,000/- - 3% - Rs. 2,40,000/- for grade 'E' with Industrial DA + Other allowances & benefits.
Source of Recruitment: Job will be posted in the Career section of KRIBHCO’s Website.
Mode of selection: Personal Interview.
Job Purpose: Responsible for maximizing revenue and contribution by efficient planning, budgeting, sourcing, pricing, promotion, distribution and sale of urea based on the organization’s strategy and government policies.
Product Strategy: Provides inputs for business planning and annual budgeting for Urea based on Government policies & movement directions from department of fertilizers.
Reporting & Liaison:
How to apply: Eligible and interested candidate would be required to apply online only through “Careers” page on KRIBHCO’s website. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Before applying the candidate should ensure that He/She fulfill all the eligibility norms. Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or even after joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria at any stage.
Before registering on the website, the candidate should possess the following:
1. Valid E-mail ID, which should remain valid for at least one year.
2. Latest passport size photograph on a white background (jpg or jpeg file only upto 100 kb) for uploading with the application form.
3. Photograph of signature on a white background in digital format (jpg or jpeg file only upto 100 kb) for uploading with the application form.
4. Scanned copy of Aadhar Card for uploading (jpg or jpeg or pdf file only upto 100 kb each) with the application form.
5. Scanned copy of all work experiences in a single pdf file (upto 500 kb) for uploading with the application form.
6. Scanned copy of latest pay slip of current employer for uploading (jpg or jpeg or pdf file only upto 100 kb each) with the application form.
7. Scanned copy of all the degrees/ certificates (10th, 12th, Professional Degree, any other qualification/ professional certificate) in a single pdf file (upto 500 kb) for uploading with the application form
Filling up of Application - Go to “Careers” section at www.kribhco.net. Read the instructions carefully to be sure about candidate’s eligibility. Click on the link for “ New User Registration ” / “ Registered User ”. Fill up the online application form appropriately. Ensure the information provided is correct by checking the “ Preview ” page and then submit.
• All correspondence with candidate shall be done only on the registered E-mail ID/mobile no. provided by candidate.
• Candidate is required not to send any document by post to KRIBHCO.
For any correspondence mark a mail to "firstname.lastname@example.org"
KRIBHCO Management reserves the right to accept / reject any or all applications without assigning any reason thereof.
“ Please read the general instructions carefully before applying “
Last date for submission of online application is 8th May 2023