KRISHAK BHARATI COOPERATIVE LIMITED (KRIBHCO), a multi state cooperative organization with its operation on PAN India and international basis, invites application from the Indian Citizen eligible candidates for the Post of General Manager (F&A) in grade 'C' in the pay scale of Rs. 1,40,000/- - Rs. 3,00,000/- with DA and perks on Basic Pay and other allowances/facilities like CPF, Group Gratuity, Group Life Insurance, Pension, Medical facilities for self and dependent family members and Housing, Conveyance, Computer and Education Loan for children along with proper career growth.
Details of Qualification, Experience & Age for the above post are as follows-
Qualification: CA/ICWA/ MBA (Fin.)- full time/ 2 yrs full time PGDBM (Fin.) (PGDBM should be 2 yrs full time recognized as MBA by UGC/ AICTE)
Experience: o Minimum 25 years post qualification experience for grade 'C' as on 30.04.2023.
o Preferably minimum 3 years experience in pay scale equivalent to grade 'D' of KRIBHCO i.e. Rs.1,30,000/- - 2,60,000/- as on 30.04.2023.
Age Limit: Maximum 55 years for grade ‘C’ as on 30.04.2023.
No. of Position: One
Location: Corporate Office, NOIDA
Pay Scale: Rs. 1,40,000/-- Rs. 3,00,000/- in grade 'C'
Mode of selection: Personal Interview
Job Description for General Manager (F&A)
Working knowledge of areas relating to Accounting, Taxation, Financial Planning, Budgeting, MIS, Costing Preparation Financial Statements in compliance with corporate norms, Treasury & Cash Management and Statutory Compliances is required. Good knowledge of SAP is essential. The candidate should have exposure to Contracts, Commercial Tenders, and Foreign Exchange transactions. The candidate should have excellent communication & negotiation skills.
How to apply: Eligible and interested candidate would be required to apply online only through “Careers” page on KRIBHCO’s website. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Before applying the candidate should ensure that He/She fulfill all the eligibility norms. Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or even after joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria at any stage.
Before registering on the website, the candidate should possess the following:
1. Valid E-mail ID, which should remain valid for at least one year.
2. Latest passport size photograph on a white background (jpg or jpeg file only upto 100 kb) for uploading with the application form.
3. Photograph of signature on a white background in digital format (jpg or jpeg file only upto 100 kb) for uploading with the application form.
4. Scanned copy of Aadhar Card for uploading (jpg or jpeg or pdf file only upto 100 kb each) with the application form.
5. Scanned copy of all work experiences in a single pdf file (upto 500 kb) for uploading with the application form.
6. Scanned copy of latest pay slip of current employer for uploading (jpg or jpeg or pdf file only upto 100 kb each) with the application form.
7. Scanned copy of all the degrees/ certificates (10th, 12th, Professional Degree, any other qualification/ professional certificate) in a single pdf file (upto 500 kb) for uploading with the application form
Filling up of Application - Go to “Careers” section at www.kribhco.net. Read the instructions carefully to be sure about candidate’s eligibility. Click on the link for “ New User Registration ” / “ Registered User ”. Fill up the online application form appropriately. Ensure the information provided is correct by checking the “ Preview ” page and then submit.
• All correspondence with candidate shall be done only on the registered E-mail ID/mobile no. provided by candidate.
• Candidate is required not to send any document by post to KRIBHCO.
For any correspondence mark a mail to "firstname.lastname@example.org"
KRIBHCO Management reserves the right to accept / reject any or all applications without assigning any reason thereof.
“ Please read the general instructions carefully before applying “
Last date for submission of online application is 16th May 2023